- OphthalmologyPediatric Ophthalmology & Eye Muscle Disorders
About Shira Robbins, MD, FAAO, FAAP
Shira Robbins, MD, is a board-certified ophthalmologist who specializes in the care of children's eyes and treating adult strabismus.
Dr. Robbins completed fellowship training in pediatric ophthalmology at UC San Diego School of Medicine and the Naval Medical Center in San Diego. She completed a residency in ophthalmology at Drexel University College of Medicine, Hahnemann University Hospital. She earned her medical degree from the Medical College of Pennsylvania.
Dr. Robbins is a Fellow of the American Academy of Ophthalmology (FAAO) and the American Academy of Pediatrics (FAAP).
UC San Diego Health Links
For more information, see Ophthalmology.
- Medical College of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- UC San Diego, Shiley Eye Institute, San Diego, CA
- Naval Medical Center, San Diego, CA
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
Date Joined Staff
- American Board of Ophthalmology
Conditions and Treatments
- Craniofacial Syndromes
- Congenital Eye Syndromes
- Nasolacrimal Duct Disorders
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
- Pediatric Cataracts
- Pediatric Glaucoma
- Conjunctival Lesions
- Eye Misalignment (Strabismus)
- Adult Eye Alignment