- AnesthesiologyCritical Care
About Anushirvan Minokadeh, MD
Anushirvan Minokadeh, MD, is chief of anesthesiology critical care medicine and associate director of the UC San Diego Center for Resuscitation Science.
Dr. Anushirvan Minokadeh received his medical degree from Louisiana State University, completed his anesthesiology residency at SUNY Downstate Medical Center, and his critical care medicine fellowship at Johns Hopkins.
Dr. Minokadeh is a professor in the Department of Anesthesiology at UC San Diego School of Medicine.
His research interests include cardiopulmonary resuscitation, liver failure and liver transplantation, and mechanical ventilation and weaning.
UC San Diego Health Links
For more information, see Anesthesiology.
- Louisiana State University, School of Medicine, Baton Rouge, LA
- Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD
- SUNY Downstate College of Medicine, Brooklyn, NY
- University of Colorado School of Medicine, Aurora, CO
Date Joined Staff
- American Board of Anesthesiology
- Critical Care Medicine
Conditions and Treatments
- Airway Management
- Perioperative Medicine
- Critical Care