Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for UC San Diego Health patients and visitors. Learn More.
- GastroenterologyGeneral Gastroenterology, GI Cancer, Interventional Endoscopy / Pancreas & Bile Ducts
New Patient Registration:
About Mary Lee Krinsky, DO
Dr. Krinsky is a renowned expert in therapeutic endoscopy with a primary clinical interest in gastrointestinal cancer staging and pancreatic and biliary disease. Dr. Krinsky joined UCSD in 1999 after spending 2 years as a Clinical Instructor at Harvard Medical School, clinical gastroenterologist at the Brigham and Women's Hospital and Director of Endoscopy at the West Roxbury VA Medical Center.
UC San Diego Health Links
For more information, see Gastroenterology.
- Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona, CA
- Yale University, School of Medicine, New Haven, CT
- St. Elizabeth's Medical Center, Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA
- American Board of Internal Medicine