About Dustin Lillie, MD
Dustin Lillie, MD, is a board-certified family medicine doctor. He provides primary care for patients of all ages, including preventive care and treatment of acute and chronic diseases.
Dr. Lillie says, "Born and raised in San Diego, I enjoy working in the community to improve our overall health. I believe that when patients are well-informed and play a role in their medical decisions, their decisions better match up with their values, preferences and concerns. By working together with my patients, we are able to achieve better health."
As a professor of family medicine and public health, Dr. Lillie is involved in training medical students and residents at UC San Diego School of Medicine. He enjoys having the opportunity to teach in the clinical setting.
Dr. Lillie completed his residency training at UC San Diego School of Medicine. He earned his medical degree at University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine. He is board-certified in family medicine.
UC San Diego Health Links
For more information on family medicine, see Primary Care.
- University of Southern California, Keck School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA
- UC San Diego, School of Medicine, San Diego, CA
Date Joined Staff
- American Board of Family Medicine
Conditions and Treatments
- Shared Decision Making
- Family Practice
- Care for All Ages
- Comprehensive Care for the Individual and Family
- Overall Health and Well-Being
- Management of Common and Long-Term Illnesses in Children and Adults