COVID-19 updates, including vaccine information, for our patients and visitors, Learn More
- Pulmonology (Lung)Critical Care, Pulmonary Thromboendarterectomy (PTE), Pulmonary Vascular Disease
About Peter F. Fedullo, MD
Peter F. Fedullo is a board-certified pulmonologist. His clinical interests include chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension, acute venous thromboembolism and critical care medicine.
As a professor in the Department of Medicine at UC San Diego School of Medicine, Dr. Fedullo instructs medical students, residents and fellows.
He is a member of the Pulmonary Vascular Center and serves as director of the Medical Intensive Care Unit at UC San Diego Medical Center.
- Temple University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- UC San Diego, School of Medicine, San Diego, CA
- Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
Date Joined Staff
- Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Pulmonary Disease
Conditions and Treatments
- Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary Hypertension
- Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary Hypertension (CTEPH)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Thromboendarterectomy (PTE)
- Pulmonary Vascular Disease