COVID-19 updates, including vaccine information, for our patients and visitors, Learn More
About R. Jeffrey Chang, MD
Dr. Chang has had a long-standing clinical and research interest in polycystic ovary syndrome. He is widely published, and has achieved significant recognition for his research accomplishments. He is a reviewer for many medical journals and has written several books.
His past involvement with the National Institutes of Health (NIH) included serving on the reproductive biology study section and two years as the administrative chair for NIH physiological sciences review section.
Dr. Chang has been training fellows in reproductive endocrinology since 1975, at UCLA, UC Davis and UC San Diego. U.S. News & World Report has ranked Dr. Chang in the top 1% of reproductive endocrinologists in the nation.
UC San Diego Health Links
For more information, see Infertility.
- University of Oregon, Portland, OR
Date Joined Staff
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Conditions and Treatments
- Pituitary Tumors
- Reproductive Endocrine Disorders
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Irregular or Lack of Menstrual Function
- Excess Hair Growth
- Adolescent Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)