About Nisha Money, MD
Nisha Money, MD, is a board-certified physician providing primary care through Perlman Clinic, an independent practice with clinic offices throughout San Diego.
She is a member of the UC San Diego Health Physician Network. UC San Diego Health Physician Network is an alliance of health care providers based in San Diego, Riverside and Imperial counties. Members of the network collaborate on developing shared systems, infrastructure and quality initiatives to provide high-value health care in the region.
As a primary care physician, Dr. Money provides preventive care and treatment of acute and chronic diseases and injuries for people of all ages.
Dr. Money completed a residency in preventive medicine from Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences in Bethesda, Md. She earned her medical degree from Morehouse School of Medicine in Atlanta, Ga.
Dr. Money is board certified in preventive medicine.
For more information visit Perlman Clinic.
- Morehouse School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA
- Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, Bethesda, MD
Date Joined Staff
- American Board of Preventive Medicine
Conditions and Treatments
- Primary Care
- Overall Health and Well-Being
- This provider is an affiliate of the UC San Diego Health Physician Network but is not employed by UC San Diego Health.