Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for UC San Diego Health patients and visitors. Learn More.
- Emergency MedicineHyperbaric Medicine & Wound Care
New Patient Registration:
About Christian A. Tomaszewski, MD
Dr. Tomaszewski specializes in emergency medicine, medical toxicology and underwater medicine. He is chairman of the education committee for the American College of Emergency Physicians. He is also editor-in-chief of the Journal of Medical Toxicology. Dr. Tomaszewski also serves as a medical provider in the UC San Diego Hyperbaric Division, where he is a certified diving medical examiner and a member of the national board examination committee for Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Pennsylvania State University, College of Medicine, Hershey, PA
- University of Colorado School of Medicine, Aurora, CO
- East Carolina University, School of Medicine, Greenville, NC
Date Joined Staff
- American Board of Emergency Medicine
- Medical Toxicology
- Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine
Conditions and Treatments
- Marine Envenomations
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Calcium Channel Blocker Toxicity