About Patricia Brady, MD
Patricia Brady, MD, is a family medicine doctor. She provides primary care for patients of all ages, including preventive care and treatment of acute and chronic diseases.
Regarding her work with pregnant women and newborns, geriatric patients and women going through menopause, Dr. Brady says that she enjoys the closeness she experiences with the families she cares for. Her most precious interactions include being able to share special moments with families, such as the births of their children to weddings, graduations, and even the loss of a loved one.
As a professor of family medicine and public health, Dr. Brady is involved in training medical students, residents and fellows at UC San Diego School of Medicine.
Dr. Brady completed her residency at Southern Illinois University and her fellowship at West Suburban Hospital. She earned her medical degree at Medical School of Triangulo Mineiro.
UC San Diego Health Links
For more information on family medicine, see Primary Care.
- Medical School of Triangulo Mineiro, Uberaba, Brazil
- West Suburban Hospital, Medical Center, Oak Park, IL
- Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, IL
Date Joined Staff
Conditions and Treatments
- Well-Woman Care
- Obstetrics Care
- Prenatal Care
- Women's Health
- Family Practice
- Care for All Ages
- Comprehensive Care for the Individual and Family
- Overall Health and Well-Being
- Management of Common and Long-Term Illnesses in Children and Adults