- Emergency MedicineHyperbaric Medicine & Wound Care
About Caesar Anderson, MD, MPH
Caesar Anderson, MD, MPH, is a physician who specializes in hyperbaric medicine and limb salvaging with board certification in the practice of advanced wound care. He has expertise in the use of bioengineered skin substitutes and non-invasive vascular testing. Dr. Anderson serves as medical director of UC San Diego Health's Hyperbaric Medicine and Wound Care program in Encinitas.
Dr. Anderson completed a fellowship in diving and hyperbaric medicine at the University of Pennsylvania Hospital in Philadelphia and a combined residency training program in internal and preventive medicine at Yale-New Haven Hospital and Griffin Hospital in Connecticut. Dr. Anderson did his general surgery residency at the University of Connecticut.
He earned his medical degree from Howard University College of Medicine in Washington, DC, and his master's degree in public health from Yale University School of Medicine.
- Howard University, Washington, DC
- University of Pennsylvania, School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- University of Connecticut, Farmington, CT
- Yale School of Medicine, New Haven, CT
Date Joined Staff
Conditions and Treatments
- Diving Medicine
- Diabetic Foot
- Hyperbaric Medicine and Reperfusion Injury
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine
- Advanced Wound Care
- Debilitating Wounds
- Injuries From Radiation Exposure
- Management of Wound Defects
- Management of Chronic Wounds
- Management of Vasculitic Ulcers
- Limb Salvage of Diabetic Foot and Leg Ulcerations With Osteomyelitis