COVID-19 updates, including vaccine information, for our patients and visitors, Learn More
About Mary Wang, MD
Mary Wang, MD, is a board-certified family medicine doctor. She provides primary care for patients of all ages, including preventive care and treatment of acute and chronic diseases.
Dr. Wang's practice is devoted to providing family-centered obstetrical care, including preconception or infertility counseling and prenatal care. She supports families through all the stages of pregnancy, caring for both mom and baby postpartum and providing pediatric care for the children who grow up in her practice. She treats the whole family and establishes a long-term relationship with her patients.
As an assistant professor in the Department of Family Medicine and Public Health, Dr. Wang is involved in training medical students, residents and fellows at UC San Diego School of Medicine. Dr. Wang completed her fellowship training at West Suburban Hospital and her residency training at Kaiser Permanente. She earned her medical degree at UC Irvine School of Medicine. She is board certified in family medicine.
- UC Irvine, School of Medicine, Irvine, CA
- West Suburban Hospital, Medical Center, Oak Park, IL
- Kaiser Permanente, Fontana, CA
Date Joined Staff
- American Board of Family Medicine
Conditions and Treatments
- International/Travel Medicine
- Pediatrics and Adolescent Health
- Prenatal and Postpartum Care
- Obstetrics Care
- Prenatal Care
- Women's Health
- Family Practice
- Overall Health and Well-Being
- Management of Common and Long-Term Illnesses in Children and Adults
- Comprehensive Care for the Individual and Family
- Care for All Ages