About Anjali Bharne, MD
Anjali Bharne, MD, is a board-certified hematologist and medical oncologist. She treats a wide range of cancers, including lung, breast, head and neck, gastrointestinal, urologic and hematologic malignancies, as well as benign hematologic disorders.
Dr. Bharne has authored publications regarding locally advanced non-small cell lung cancer and presented original research in patient and survivor care, exploring the clinical and biochemical correlates of cancer-related fatigue.
She completed her fellowship in hematology and oncology with a clinical interest in lung cancer at UC San Diego Medical Center. Dr. Bharne completed her residency in internal medicine at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and earned her medical degree from the Keck School of Medicine at University of Southern California. She is board certified in internal medicine, hematology and medical oncology.
Dr. Bharne is a member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, American Society of Hematology and Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society.
- University of Southern California, Keck School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
- UC San Diego, School of Medicine, San Diego, CA
Date Joined Staff
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Medical Oncology
Conditions and Treatments
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Hematologic Malignancies
- Benign Hematology
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
San Diego's only Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Choose UC San Diego Health for truly personalized cancer care at San Diego's only Comprehensive Cancer Center.