About Frank Truong, DO
Frank Truong, DO, is a board-certified family medicine and sports medicine physician offering comprehensive primary care services to patients of all ages. With a strong focus on both preventive healthcare and the management of acute and chronic illnesses, he also possesses specialized expertise in treating sports-related injuries and other non-surgical orthopedic conditions. Dr. Truong has a particular interest in using musculoskeletal ultrasound for both diagnostic and interventional purposes.
Dr. Truong is dedicated to patient education, enabling individuals to make well-informed decisions about their health. His approach centers around cultivating enduring patient-doctor relationships and collaboratively working towards achieving individual health goals.
Dr. Truong completed his fellowship in primary care sports medicine at Long Beach Memorial Medical Center in Long Beach, Calif. He also successfully completed his residency training in family and community medicine at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas School of Medicine. He completed his medical education at Touro University Nevada.
He is a member of both the American Medical Society of Sports Medicine and the American Academy of Family Physicians. Dr. Truong speaks Cantonese at a colloquial level.
In his leisure time, Dr. Truong enjoys watching NBA and NFL games, cooking, trying new cuisines, attending live music concerts, and going on beach outings with his beloved dog. He is also an avid LA Lakers fan.
- Touro University Nevada, Henderson, NV
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center, Long Beach, CA
Date Joined Staff
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Conditions and Treatments
- Family Practice
- Care for All Ages
- Chronic Illness
- Preventive Medicine
- Athletic Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- General Musculoskeletal Conditions
- Orthopedic Injuries and Conditions
- Diagnostic Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
- Comprehensive Care for the Individual and Family
- Overall Health and Well-Being
- Management of Common and Long-Term Illnesses in Children and Adults