During open enrollment, choose San Diego's best health care. Get started.
About Laurel Dang, MD
Laurel Dang, MD, is a board-certified family medicine physician who provides primary care for patients of all ages, including obstetrics care.
Dr. Dang believes in taking her patients' values and cultural context into consideration when
developing a treatment plan. She aims to empower patients with medical literacy to promote autonomy. Dr. Dang's goal is to provide compassionate care to generations of patients and their families.
Dr. Dang completed her family medicine residency at the Swedish Medical Center in Englewood, Colo. where she was chief resident. She earned her medical degree at the University of Colorado School of Medicine.
Outside of work, her interests include watercolor painting, crocheting and tending to her orchids. On the weekends, she enjoys casually painting on the beach and rock climbing.
UC San Diego Health Links
For more information on family medicine, see Primary Care.
- University of Colorado School of Medicine, Aurora, CO
- Swedish Medical Center, Englewood, CO
Date Joined Staff
- American Board of Family Medicine
Conditions and Treatments
- Family Practice
- Comprehensive Care for the Individual and Family
- Overall Health and Well-Being
- Management of Common and Long-Term Illnesses in Children and Adults
- Obstetrics Care
- Women's Health