During open enrollment, choose San Diego's best health care. Get started.
- RehabilitationPhysical Therapy
About Laicee Grahek, PT, DPT
Laicee Grahek DPT, is a licensed physical therapist who treats orthopedic conditions including acute to chronic musculoskeletal injuries, post-surgical rehabilitation, and return to sport.
She works with her patients to develop a specialized plan to prevent injury, improve movement patterns, and regain function.
Laicee earned her doctorate of physical therapy from the University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences and completed her bachelor's degree in Exercise Science from University of Minnesota Duluth.
In her free time, she enjoys playing volleyball, basketball, running and listening to live music.
UC San Diego Health Links
For more information, see Rehabilitation Services.
- University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences, San Marcos, CA
- University of Minnesota Duluth, Duluth, MN
Conditions and Treatments
- Orthopedic/Musculoskeletal Issues
- Rehabilitation After Orthopedic Surgery
- Return To Sport