During open enrollment, choose San Diego's best health care. Get started.
- SurgeryGeneral and Gastrointestinal Surgery, Surgical Oncology
About Robert Mallory, MSPH, MPAS, PA-C
Robert Mallory, MSPH, MPAS, is a certified physician assistant (PA-C) who cares for patients who have cancer or are undergoing colorectal surgery. He is part of the surgical oncology team that provides care for patients at Moores Cancer Center and has been at UC San Diego Health since 2012.
He completed graduated studies at University of Utah where he earned master's degrees in public health and physician assistant studies. He earned his undergraduate degree from Brigham Young University. Robert is certified by the National Commission on the Certification of Physician Assistants.
He is a member of the San Diego Society of Physician Assistants and a fellow of the California Academy of Physician Assistants and the American Academy of Physician Assistants.
- Brigham Young University, Provo, UT
- University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT
Date Joined Staff
- National Commission on the Certification of Physician Assistants
Conditions and Treatments
- Colorectal Cancer
- Benign and Malignant Gastrointestinal Conditions