Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for UC San Diego Health patients and visitors. Learn More.
New Patient Registration:
About Jennifer Neff, MD
Jennifer Neff, MD, is a board-certified physician providing primary care through Perlman Clinic, an independent practice with clinic offices throughout San Diego.
She is a member of the UC San Diego Health Physician Network. UC San Diego Health Physician Network is an alliance of health care providers based in San Diego, Riverside and Imperial counties. Members of the network collaborate on developing shared systems, infrastructure and quality initiatives to provide high-value health care in the region.
As a primary care physician, Dr. Neff provides preventive care and treatment of acute and chronic diseases and injuries for people of all ages.
Dr. Neff completed a residency in family medicine at University of Minnesota and earned her medical degree from University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Medicine and Public Health. She is board certified in family medicine.
For more information visit Perlman Clinic.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, WI
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, MN
Date Joined Staff
- American Board of Family Medicine
Conditions and Treatments
- Family Practice
- Overall Health and Well-Being
- Primary Care
- This provider is an affiliate of the UC San Diego Health Physician Network but is not employed by UC San Diego Health.