Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for UC San Diego Health patients and visitors. Learn More.
New Patient Registration:
About Steven Ching, MD
Steven Ching, MD, is a board-certified internal medicine physician who provides primary care at Rancho Family Medical Group.
He is a member of the UC San Diego Health Physician Network. UC San Diego Health Physician Network is an alliance of health care providers based in San Diego, Riverside and Imperial counties. Members of the network collaborate on developing shared systems, infrastructure and quality initiatives to provide high-value health care in the region.
As a physician, Dr. Ching takes care of the primary care needs of people of all ages.
Dr. Ching completed his residency in internal medicine at St. Mary's Medical Center in Los Angeles, Calif. He earned his medical degree from UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine.
For more information visit Rancho Family Medical Group.
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA
- St. Mary's Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
Date Joined Staff
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Conditions and Treatments
- Family Practice
- Overall Health and Well-Being
- Primary Care
- This provider is an affiliate of the UC San Diego Health Physician Network but is not employed by UC San Diego Health.