About Vicente Diaz-Gonzalez, MD
Vicente Diaz-Gonzalez, MD, is a board-certified internal medicine doctor. He provides primary care for adults and children, including preventive care and diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic diseases. He has extensive experience in internal medicine and pediatrics.
Prior to joining UC San Diego Health, he served as medical director for San Diego PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) at San Ysidro Health.
Dr. Diaz-Gonzalez completed fellowship training in pediatric infectious diseases at University of Texas Houston. He completed residency training in internal medicine and pediatrics at Brookedale University Hospital and Medical Center in Brooklyn, N.Y. and earned his medical degree from Universidad La Salle in Mexico City. He is board certified in internal medicine and pediatrics.
UC San Diego Health Links
For more information, see Primary Care.
- Universidad La Salle, Mexico City, Mexico
- Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY
- University of Texas Health Science Center, Houston, TX
Date Joined Staff
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics
Conditions and Treatments
- Primary Care
- General Internal Medicine
- Overall Health and Well-Being
- Wellness Care
- Preventive Medicine