During open enrollment, choose San Diego's best health care. Get started.
About Jeiran Javaherian, DO
Jeiran Javaherian, DO, is a board-certified family medicine physician who provides primary care and treatment of acute and chronic conditions for individuals ages 15 and above.
Prior to joining UC San Diego Health, Dr. Javaherian provided primary care to underserved patients at Neighborhood Healthcare, a federally qualified health center in San Diego.
Dr. Javaherian completed residency training in family medicine at University of Arizona College of Medicine in Tucson. She earned her medical degree from Western University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific in Pomona, Calif. She is board certified in family medicine.
She is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians and the California Academy of Family Physicians.
In her free time, she enjoys traveling, hiking, yoga, learning new languages and learning about different cultures and cuisines. She is also a pianist and singer. Dr. Javaherian speaks Mandarin and Farsi fluently.
UC San Diego Health Links
For more information on family medicine, see Primary Care.
- University of Arizona, College of Medicine, Tucson, AZ
- Western University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific, Pomona, CA
Date Joined Staff
- American Board of Family Medicine
Conditions and Treatments
- Care of Chronic Diseases
- Care of the Family
- Comprehensive Care for the Individual and Family
- Family Practice
- Management of Common and Long-Term Illnesses in Children and Adults
- Overall Health and Well-Being