During open enrollment, choose San Diego's best health care. Get started.
New Patient Registration:
About Robert Hickman, MD
Robert Hickman, MD, is a board-certified physician providing primary care through One Medical, an independent, membership-based practice with an annual fee. He is a member of the UC San Diego Health Physician Network.
UC San Diego Health Physician Network is an alliance of health care providers based in San Diego, Riverside and Imperial counties. Members of the network collaborate on developing shared systems, infrastructure and quality initiatives to provide high-value health care in the region.
As a family medicine physician, Dr. Hickman provides preventive care and treatment of acute and chronic diseases and injuries for people of all ages. His passion is helping people live to their fullest health. He loves getting to know a person through the entire continuum of their life and practicing patient-centered health care.
Dr. Hickman completed his residency in family medicine at Ventura County Medical Center and earned his medical degree at UC Irvine School of Medicine. He is board certified in family medicine and fluent in Spanish.
In his free time, Dr. Hickman enjoys hiking, fishing, traveling and mountain biking. He also enjoys volunteering when opportunities arise to provide medical services globally to people in need.
For more information, visit One Medical.
- UC Irvine, School of Medicine, Irvine CA
- Ventura County Medical Center, Ventura, CA
- American Board of Family Medicine
- One Medical is a membership-based practice with providers that are affiliated with UC San Diego Health Physician Network, but are not employed by UC San Diego Health.
- This provider is an affiliate of the UC San Diego Health Physician Network but is not employed by UC San Diego Health.