COVID-19 updates, including vaccine information, for our patients and visitors, Learn More
- RehabilitationOccupational Therapy
About Christina Pineda, OTR/L
Christina Pineda, is a registered and licensed occupational therapist (OTR/L) with specialty certification in physical agent modalities (PAMs). She works with patients in the acute care and outpatient settings at UC San Diego Health.
She also has experience providing therapy in a variety of settings, including pediatrics, long term acute care, inpatient rehab and home health.
As an occupational therapist, Pineda enjoys helping patients through their initial stages of recovery and seeing how they progress through the outpatient clinic.
She earned her bachelor's degree in occupational therapy from University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas.
In her free time, Pineda enjoys spending time with her family and attending local sporting events.
UC San Diego Health Links
For more information, see Rehabilitation Services.
- University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX
- University of Texas at El Paso, El Paso, Texas
Date Joined Staff
- National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (OTR®)
Conditions and Treatments
- Burn Rehabilitation
- Hand Therapy
- Physical Agent Modalities (PAMs)
- Neurological Rehabilitation