COVID-19 updates, including vaccine information, for our patients and visitors, Learn More
- RehabilitationPhysical Therapy
About John Larios, MPT
John Larios, MPT, is a licensed physical therapist with expertise in helping patients with vestibular disorders, temporomandibular joint dysfunction and musculoskeletal dysfunction as a result of hemophilia.
Larios teaches individuals how to prevent or manage their condition so they gain improved movement and function, as well as long-term health benefits.
He earned a master's degree in physical therapy from California State University, Fresno, where he also obtained a bachelor's degree in athletic training.
Outside of work, Larios enjoys spending time traveling with his wife, watching and playing sports, collecting sports memorabilia and trying new restaurants.
UC San Diego Health Links
For more information, see Rehabilitation Services.
- California State University, Fresno, College of Health and Human Services, Fresno, CA
Date Joined Staff
Conditions and Treatments
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction (TMJ)
- Physical Therapy for Hemophilia
- Vestibular Rehabilitation Therapy