COVID-19 updates, including vaccine information, for our patients and visitors, Learn More
- GastroenterologyGI Cancer, Interventional Endoscopy / Pancreas & Bile Ducts
About Wilson Kwong, MD
Wilson Kwong, MD, is a board-certified gastroenterologist who specializes in treating pancreatic disorders, biliary disorders and gastrointestinal cancers. Dr. Kwong's expertise also includes performing complex endoscopic procedures.
Dr. Kwong trained at Massachusetts General Hospital (Harvard Medical School), UC San Diego, and the Mayo Clinic. He also completed a fellowship in gastroenterology and advanced endoscopy at UC San Diego School of Medicine, where he acquired skills in performing complex procedures including endoscopic ultrasound and endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP).
He earned his medical degree from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School in Dallas, where he graduated with the top ranking in his class. Dr. Kwong is board-certified in internal medicine and gastroenterology.
UC San Diego Health Links
For more information, see Gastroenterology.
- University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School, Dallas, TX
- Harvard Medical School, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA
- UC San Diego, School of Medicine, San Diego, CA
- Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
Date Joined Staff
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Conditions and Treatments
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Acute Pancreatitis
- Pancreatic Disorders
- Pancreatic Cysts