- RehabilitationPhysical Therapy
About Ann Valentine, DPT, NCS
Ann Valentine, DPT, is a licensed physical therapist and board-certified neurologic clinical specialist (NCS).
Valentine is the supervisor for outpatient rehabilitation at UC San Diego Health's La Jolla locations.
She works with patients with a wide variety of neurologic and musculoskeletal conditions and specializes in treating dizziness, gait and balance problems.
She also has extensive experience treating patients with neurologic conditions across the continuum of care.
Valentine completed a residency in neurologic physical therapy at TIRR Memorial Hermann in Houston, Texas. She obtained a doctoral degree in physical therapy from Northwestern University and a bachelor's degree in exercise biology at UC Davis.
Outside of work, she enjoys spending time with family, exploring San Diego, cooking and traveling.
UC San Diego Health Links
For more information, see Rehabilitation Services.
- Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL
- American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties: Neurology
Conditions and Treatments
- Musculoskeletal Conditions
- Gait and Balance Problems
- Vestibular Rehabilitation Therapy
- Neurological Rehabilitation