New Patient Registration:
About Shannon Cheffet, DO
Shannon Cheffet, DO, is a board-certified physician providing primary care through the San Diego Sports Medicine & Family Health Center. She is a member of the UC San Diego Health Physician Network.
UC San Diego Health Physician Network is an alliance of health care providers based in San Diego, Riverside and Imperial counties. Members of the network collaborate on developing shared systems, infrastructure and quality initiatives to provide high-value health care in the region.
As a pediatrician and internal medicine physician, Dr. Cheffet provides preventive care and treatment of acute and chronic diseases. She has passion and experience in caring for newborns and children, to older adults.
Dr. Cheffet was honored as a top doctor in San Diego Magazine's "Physicians of Exceptional Excellence" annual survey performed in collaboration with the San Diego County Medical Society.
She earned her doctor of osteopathy at Western University College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific, in Pomona, California, and is board certified in internal medicine and pediatrics.
For more information visit San Diego Sports Medicine & Family Health Center.
- Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona, CA
- Loma Linda University, School of Medicine, Loma Linda, CA
- San Diego Sports Medicine & Family Health Center, San Diego, CA
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- General Pediatrics
- This provider is an affiliate of the UC San Diego Health Physician Network but is not employed by UC San Diego Health.