New Patient Registration:
About Scott Evans, MD
Scott Evans, MD, is a board-certified physician providing primary care through the San Diego Sports Medicine & Family Health Center. He is a member of UC San Diego Health Physician Network.
UC San Diego Health Physician Network is an alliance of health care providers based in San Diego, Riverside and Imperial counties. Members of the network collaborate on developing shared systems, infrastructure and quality initiatives to provide high-value health care in the region.
As a primary care physician with a subspecialty in sports medicine, Dr. Evans provides preventive care and treatment of acute and chronic diseases and injuries for people of all ages.
Dr. Evans is a team physician for San Diego State University Athletics and Francis Parker High School. During his time at UCLA Medical Center, Dr. Evans provided medical coverage for numerous UCLA team sports.
He earned his medical degree from George Washington University School of Medicine, in Washington, D.C., and completed his fellowship in sports medicine at UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles. He is board certified in family medicine with a subspecialty in sports medicine.
When he's not taking care of patients, Dr. Evans enjoys basketball, football, tennis, racquetball, hiking and travel.
For more information visit San Diego Sports Medicine & Family Health Center.
- George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences, Washington, DC
- University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, UT
- UC Los Angeles, School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- This provider is an affiliate of the UC San Diego Health Physician Network but is not employed by UC San Diego Health.