COVID-19 updates, including vaccine information, for our patients and visitors, Learn More
New Patient Registration:
About Lindsay Eggen, PA
Lindsay Eggen, PA, is a certified physician assistant providing primary care through the North Coast Family Medical Group. She is a member of the UC San Diego Health Physician Network.
UC San Diego Health Physician Network is an alliance of health care providers based in San Diego, Riverside and Imperial counties. Members of the network collaborate on developing shared systems, infrastructure and quality initiatives to provide high-value health care in the region.
Ms. Eggen enjoys providing primary care to people of all ages - including preventive care, and diagnosing and treating chronic and acute conditions.
Ms. Eggen earned her master's degree in physician assistant practice from Keck School of Medicine of USC, Los Angeles. She completed a master's degree in health psychology from San Diego State University. Ms. Eggen is a member of both the American Association of Physician Assistants and the California Association of Physician Assistants.
She lives in Carlsbad with her husband and young daughters and enjoys family time at the beach.
For more information visit North Coast Family Medical Group.
- University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
- San Diego State University, San Diego, CA
- University of San Diego, San Diego, CA
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- This provider is an affiliate of the UC San Diego Health Physician Network but is not employed by UC San Diego Health.