COVID-19 updates, including vaccine information, for our patients and visitors, Learn More
New Patient Registration:
About Jamie Lien, MD
Jamie Lien, MD, is a board-certified pediatrician providing primary care through Coast Pediatrics in Carmel Valley. She is a member of the UC San Diego Health Physician Network.
UC San Diego Health Physician Network is an alliance of health care providers based in San Diego, Riverside and Imperial counties. Members of the network collaborate on developing shared systems, infrastructure and quality initiatives to provide high-value health care in the region.
Dr. Lien provides general pediatric care, with special interests in pediatric nutrition and preventive care. She is a certified lactation educator and enjoys providing specialized guidance to breastfeeding families.
Before joining Coast Pediatrics, Dr. Lien worked in emergency medicine at Rady Children's Hospital. Dr. Lien earned her medical degree from the Penn State College of Medicine in Hershey, PA. She completed her residency training at Rady Children's Hospital in San Diego.
For more information visit Coast Pediatrics.
- Pennsylvania State University, College of Medicine, Hershey, PA
- Harvard University, Cambridge, MA
- Rady Children’s Hospital, San Diego, CA
- American Board of Pediatrics
- This provider is an affiliate of the UC San Diego Health Physician Network but is not employed by UC San Diego Health.