COVID-19 updates, including vaccine information, for our patients and visitors, Learn More
New Patient Registration:
About Sam Baroudi, MD
Sam Baroudi, MD, is a board-certified internal medicine physician providing primary care through Tri-City Primary Care. He is a member of UC San Diego Health Physician Network.
UC San Diego Health Physician Network is an alliance of health care providers based in San Diego, Riverside and Imperial counties. Members of the network collaborate on developing shared systems, infrastructure and quality initiatives to provide high-value health care in the region.
As a primary care physician, Dr. Baroudi provides preventive care and treatment of acute and chronic diseases and injuries for adults. He is highly experienced in geriatric care and enjoys working with older patients to maintain their health.
Dr. Baroudi earned his medical degree from the University of Damascus in Syria. He completed training in Lille, France and at the University of Iowa. He is board certified in internal medicine and is fluent in English, French and Arabic.
For more information visit Tri-City Primary Care.
- Damascus University, School of Medicine, Damascus, Syria
- University of Iowa, College of Medicine, Iowa City, IA
- University of Lille, France
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- This provider is an affiliate of the UC San Diego Health Physician Network but is not employed by UC San Diego Health.