Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for UC San Diego Health patients and visitors. Learn More.
- Primary Care
- Internal Medicine
About Cindy H. Tsai, MD
Cindy Tsai, MD, is a board-certified physician providing primary care through One Medical, an independent, membership-based practice with an annual fee. She is a member of the UC San Diego Health Physician Network.
UC San Diego Health Physician Network is an alliance of health care providers based in San Diego, Riverside and Imperial counties. Members of the network collaborate on developing shared systems, infrastructure and quality initiatives to provide high-value health care in the region.
As a primary care physician, Dr. Tsai provides preventive care and treatment of acute and chronic diseases and injuries for adults.
Dr. Tsai earned her medical degree at Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth. She completed her residency training at Rush University Medical Center in Chicago, and California Pacific Medical Center in San Francisco. She is board certified in internal medicine.
For more information visit One Medical.
- Dartmouth Geisel School of Medicine, Hanover, NH
- Rush Medical College, Chicago, IL
- California Pacific Medical Center, San Francisco, CA
Date Joined Staff
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- One Medical is a membership-based practice with providers that are affiliated with UC San Diego Health Physician Network, but are not employed by UC San Diego Health.
- This provider is an affiliate of the UC San Diego Health Physician Network but is not employed by UC San Diego Health.