COVID-19 updates, including vaccine information, for our patients and visitors, Learn More
New Patient Registration:
About Victoria Bayliss, MPH, PA-C
Victoria Bayliss, MPH, is a certified physician assistant (PA-C) providing primary care through One Medical, an independent, membership-based practice with an annual fee. She is a member of the UC San Diego Health Physician Network.
UC San Diego Health Physician Network is an alliance of health care providers based in San Diego, Riverside and Imperial counties. Members of the network collaborate on developing shared systems, infrastructure and quality initiatives to provide high-value health care in the region.
As a physician assistant, Ms. Bayliss provides preventive care and treatment of acute and chronic diseases and injuries for people of all ages. Important qualities she hones in her practice are compassion, collaboration, cultural sensitivity, and expert clinical decision making.
Ms. Bayliss earned her master's in public health from Touro University in Vallejo, Calif. and a master of physician assistant studies from Western University of Health Sciences in Pomona, Callif. She is certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
She is a member of the California Association of Physician Assistants and the American Academy of Physician Assistants.
For more information visit One Medical.
- Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona, CA
- Touro University California, Vallejo, CA
Date Joined Staff
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- One Medical is a membership-based practice with providers that are affiliated with UC San Diego Health Physician Network, but are not employed by UC San Diego Health.
- This provider is an affiliate of the UC San Diego Health Physician Network but is not employed by UC San Diego Health.