During open enrollment, choose San Diego's best health care. Get started.
About Donna Mayeda, MD
Donna Mayeda, MD, is a board-certified physician providing primary care through One Medical, an independent, membership-based practice with an annual fee. She is a member of the UC San Diego Health Physician Network.
UC San Diego Health Physician Network is an alliance of health care providers based in San Diego, Riverside and Imperial counties. Members of the network collaborate on developing shared systems, infrastructure and quality initiatives to provide high-value health care in the region.
As an internal medicine physician, Dr. Mayeda provides preventive care and treatment of acute and chronic diseases and injuries for adults.
Dr. Mayeda earned her medical degree at the University of South Carolina School of Medicine in Columbia, SC. She completed her residency training at Harbor UCLA Medical Center. She is board certified in internal medicine.
For more information visit One Medical.
- University of South Carolina School of Medicine, Columbia, South Carolina
- Harbor UCLA Medical Center, Torrance, CA
Date Joined Staff
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- One Medical is a membership-based practice with providers that are affiliated with UC San Diego Health Physician Network, but are not employed by UC San Diego Health.
- This provider is an affiliate of the UC San Diego Health Physician Network but is not employed by UC San Diego Health.