COVID-19 updates, including vaccine information, for our patients and visitors, Learn More
- Primary Care
- Family Medicine
About Heeran Abawi, MD
Heeran Abawi, MD, is a board-certified physician providing primary care through One Medical, an independent, membership-based practice with an annual fee. She is a member of the UC San Diego Health Physician Network.
UC San Diego Health Physician Network is an alliance of health care providers based in San Diego, Riverside and Imperial counties. Members of the network collaborate on developing shared systems, infrastructure and quality initiatives to provide high-value health care in the region.
As a primary care physician, Dr. Abawi provides preventive care and treatment of acute and chronic diseases and injuries for people of all ages. She has additional training and experience in obesity medicine.
Dr. Abawi earned her medical degree at Ross University School of Medicine in Portsmouth, NJ. She completed her residency training at Dignity Health St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center in Phoenix, AZ. She is board certified in family medicine and obesity medicine.
For more information visit One Medical.
- Ross University School of Medicine, Portsmouth, Dominica
- St. Joseph's Hospital & Medical Center, Phoenix, AZ
Date Joined Staff
- American Board of Family Medicine
- American Board of Obesity Medicine
- One Medical is a membership-based practice with providers that are affiliated with UC San Diego Health Physician Network, but are not employed by UC San Diego Health.
- This provider is an affiliate of the UC San Diego Health Physician Network but is not employed by UC San Diego Health.