Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for UC San Diego Health patients and visitors. Learn More.
- ENT Head and Neck (Otolaryngology)General Otolaryngology (ENT), Sinus & Rhinology
New Patient Registration:
About Leslie Gomez, MSN, FNP-C
Leslie Gomez, MSN, is a board-certified nurse family nurse practitioner (FNP-C) who treats adults with acute or recurring inflamed sinuses (sinusitis), inflammation of the sinuses and nasal cavity (rhinosinusitis), and sinus infections. She also provides care for recurring nosebleeds, general ear, nose and throat conditions, earwax buildup and hearing loss.
Mrs. Gomez previously worked in primary care and urgent care at other health systems. She has traveled with medical and surgical mission trips abroad in Mexico and Ecuador, where she saw a wide variety of medical conditions and surgeries. She also has a strong interest in public health.
Mrs. Gomez earned her master's and bachelor's degree in nursing from Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, after graduating in exercise biology from UC Davis. She is a member of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners and the California Association for Nurse Practitioners.
In her free time, Mrs. Gomez enjoys music, volleyball, travel and delicious food. She speaks fluent Spanish.
UC San Diego Health Links
For more information, see Otolaryngology.
- Johns Hopkins University School of Nursing, Baltimore, MD
- UC Davis, Davis, CA
- Johns Hopkins University School of Nursing, Baltimore, MA
Date Joined Staff
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Board
- Family Nurse Practitioner
Conditions and Treatments
- Hearing Loss
- Chronic Sinus Infections (Rhinosinusitis)
- Sinus Infection
- Nosebleed (Epistaxis)
- Ear Wax Buildup and Blockage