New Patient Registration:
About Mohammed K. Elsayed, MD
Mohammed Elsayed, MD, is a board-certified physician providing primary care through his practice in Chula Vista. He is a member of the UC San Diego Health Physician Network.
UC San Diego Health Physician Network is an alliance of health care providers based in San Diego, Riverside and Imperial counties. Members of the network collaborate on developing shared systems, infrastructure and quality initiatives to provide high-value health care in the region.
As a family medicine practitioner, Dr. Elsayed provides preventive care and treatment of acute and chronic diseases for people of all ages. He has additional training and experience in obstetrics and gynecology, general surgery, hospital-based medicine and urgent care.
Dr. Elsayed earned his medical degree from Alexandria University in Egypt. He completed residency training in obstetrics and gynecology at Alexandria University Hospital; in general surgery at Saint Mary's Hospital in Connecticut; and in family medicine at Bronx Lebanon Hospital in New York. He is board certified in family medicine.
- Alexandria University, Alexandria, Egypt
- Yale School of Medicine, New Haven, CT
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York City, NY
- American Board of Family Medicine
- This provider is an affiliate of the UC San Diego Health Physician Network but is not employed by UC San Diego Health.