Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for UC San Diego Health patients and visitors. Learn More.
About Alexandra Chatfield, PA
Alexandra Chatfield, PA, is a certified physician assistant providing primary care through Perlman Clinic, an independent practice with clinic offices throughout San Diego. She is a member of the UC San Diego Health Physician Network.
UC San Diego Health Physician Network is an alliance of health care providers based in San Diego, Riverside and Imperial counties. Members of the network collaborate on developing shared systems, infrastructure and quality initiatives to provide high-value health care in the region.
Ms. Chatfield provides primary care and urgent care for people of all ages.
Ms. Chatfield graduated from Point Loma Nazarene University in biology and earned her Master of Science in medical anthropology from Durham University in England. She completed her Master of Science in physician assistant studies from Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University in Philadelphia. She is certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
For more information visit Perlman Clinic.
- Point Loma Nazarene University, San Diego, CA
- Durham University, England
- Temple University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- This provider is an affiliate of the UC San Diego Health Physician Network but is not employed by UC San Diego Health.