Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for UC San Diego Health patients and visitors. Learn More.
About Daphna Shlomo, MPH, MMS, PA-C
Daphna Shlomo, MPH, MMS, is a certified physician assistant (PA-C) providing primary care through One Medical, an independent, membership-based practice with an annual fee. She is a member of the UC San Diego Health Physician Network.
UC San Diego Health Physician Network is an alliance of health care providers based in San Diego, Riverside and Imperial counties. Members of the network collaborate on developing shared systems, infrastructure and quality initiatives to provide high-value health care in the region.
As a physician assistant, Ms. Shlomo provides preventive care and treatment of acute and chronic diseases and injuries for people of all ages.
Ms. Shlomo earned master's degrees in public health (MPH) and physician assistant studies (MMS) from Arcadia University in Philadelphia, Pa. She completed her bachelor's degree in biological sciences at University of Pittsburgh. She is certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
For more information visit One Medical.
- Arcadia University, Philadelphia, PA
- University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA
Date Joined Staff
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- One Medical is a membership-based practice with providers that are affiliated with UC San Diego Health Physician Network, but are not employed by UC San Diego Health.
- This provider is an affiliate of the UC San Diego Health Physician Network but is not employed by UC San Diego Health.