Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for UC San Diego Health patients and visitors. Learn More.
- Primary Care
- Family Medicine
About Meredith Hartle, DO
Meredith Hartle, DO, is a board-certified physician providing primary care through One Medical, an independent, membership-based practice with an annual fee. She is a member of the UC San Diego Health Physician Network.
UC San Diego Health Physician Network is an alliance of health care providers based in San Diego, Riverside and Imperial counties. Members of the network collaborate on developing shared systems, infrastructure and quality initiatives to provide high-value health care in the region.
As a primary care physician, Dr. Hartle provides preventive care and treatment of acute and chronic diseases and injuries for people of all ages.
Dr. Hartle completed residency training at Ascension St. John Hospital (formerly St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital) in Detroit, Mich. She earned her medical degree from AT Still University Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine in Kirksville, Mo. She is board certified in family medicine.
For more information visit One Medical.
- A.T. Still University Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine, Kirksville, MO
- Ascension St. John Hospital, Detroit, MI
Date Joined Staff
- American Board of Family Medicine
- One Medical is a membership-based practice with providers that are affiliated with UC San Diego Health Physician Network, but are not employed by UC San Diego Health.
- This provider is an affiliate of the UC San Diego Health Physician Network but is not employed by UC San Diego Health.