COVID-19 updates, including vaccine information, for our patients and visitors, Learn More
- RehabilitationPhysical Therapy
About Harry Nguyen, DPT
Harry Nguyen, DPT, is a physical therapist who specializes in treating patients of all ages with various orthopedic conditions and sports-related injuries, including post-operative rehabilitation.
He works with his patients to develop individualized, evidence-based plans to optimize movement, function, and quality of life.
Dr. Nguyen completed an orthopedic physical therapy residency at the University of Southern California (USC) where he completed clinical work at the faculty practice, collaborated with orthopedic and spine surgeons, and assisted with teaching within the USC physical therapy doctoral program.
He obtained his doctorate in physical therapy from Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine in Chicago and a bachelor's degree in physiology & neuroscience from UC San Diego.
Dr. Nguyen has presented research at national physical therapy conventions.
UC San Diego Health Links
For more information, see Rehabilitation Services.
- Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL
- UC San Diego, San Diego, CA
- University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
Conditions and Treatments
- Orthopedic Injuries and Conditions
- Sports-Related Fractures and Joint Injuries
- Post-Operative Rehabilitation