Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for UC San Diego Health patients and visitors. Learn More.
- RehabilitationPhysical Therapy
New Patient Registration:
About Alice Marolla, DPT
Alice Marolla, DPT, is a licensed physical therapist who treats orthopedic and vestibular disorders, including concussions and vertigo.
She has experience treating a diverse range of patient populations and ages, including those with neurologic and musculoskeletal conditions.
Marolla earned her doctorate of physical therapy from Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) Institute of Health Professions in Boston, Mass.
UC San Diego Health Links
For more information, see Rehabilitation Services.
- Massachusetts General Hospital Institute of Health Professions, Boston, MA
Conditions and Treatments
- Orthopedic Injuries
- Orthopedic Injuries and Conditions
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Vestibular Disorders
- Neurologic Disorders
- Musculoskeletal Conditions
- Physical Therapy