- NephrologyTransplant Nephrology
About Moussa Jabbour, MD
Moussa Jabbour, MD, is a nephrologist who specializes in providing care for patients with acute kidney injury, chronic kidney disease and end-stage renal disease. He also treats kidney and pancreas transplant patients.
Dr. Jabbour completed fellowships in nephrology and transplant nephrology at UC San Diego School of Medicine. He completed his residency in internal medicine at New York University School of Medicine. Dr. Jabbour earned his medical degree from University of Tishreen Medical School in Syria. He is board certified in internal medicine.
Outside of work, Dr. Jabbour enjoys hiking, soccer and travel. He speaks Arabic fluently.
- New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY
- UC San Diego, School of Medicine, San Diego, CA
- University of Tishreen Medical School, Latakia, Syria
Date Joined Staff
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Conditions and Treatments
- Acute Kidney Injury
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- End-Stage Kidney Disease
- Kidney Transplantation
- Pancreas Transplantation