COVID-19 updates, including vaccine information, for our patients and visitors, Learn More
- RehabilitationPhysical Therapy
About Annique Tracey, DPT, PRPC
Annique Tracey, DPT, is a physical therapist who helps people recover from orthopedic injuries and surgeries and specializes in pelvic rehabilitation.
Tracey completed her doctorate in physical therapy at University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences. She earned her bachelor's degree in exercise science at California State University, Monterey Bay.
Tracy completed pelvic rehabilitation practitioner certification (PRPC) from the Herman & Wallace Pelvic Rehabilitation Institute.
Outside of work she enjoys hiking, volleyball and with her two Yorkshire Terriers.
UC San Diego Health Links
For more information, see Rehabilitation Services.
- University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences, San Marcos, CA
- California State University, Monterey Bay, Seaside, CA
Conditions and Treatments
- Orthopedic Injuries and Conditions
- Injury Prevention
- Pelvic Pain
- Pelvic Therapy
- Post-Operative Rehabilitation