COVID-19 updates, including vaccine information, for our patients and visitors, Learn More
- RehabilitationPhysical Therapy
About Benjamin Vasquez, DPT
Benjamin Vasquez, DPT, is a board-certified physical therapist who specializes in neurology. He treats people with neurologic dysfunction in both acute care and outpatient settings, as well as individuals with acoustic neuromas.
Dr. Vasquez completed his residency in neurology at Northern Arizona University in Flagstaff. He earned a doctorate in physical therapy from Loma Linda University in Loma Linda, Calif.
Dr. Vasquez holds a neurology specialist certification (NCS) from the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties.
In his free time, he enjoys watching baseball and spending time at the beach.
UC San Diego Health Links
For more information, see Rehabilitation Services.
- Loma Linda University School of Allied Health Professions, Loma Linda, CA
- Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, AZ
- American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties: Neurology
Conditions and Treatments
- Rehabilitation for Neurological Conditions
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Acoustic Neuroma