- RehabilitationPhysical Therapy
About Ben Vasquez, PT, DPT, NCS
Ben Vasquez, PT, DPT, NCS, is a board-certified physical therapist who specializes in the evaluation and treatment of people with neurologic dysfunction in both acute care and outpatient settings. Ben is the primary physical therapist for the acoustic neuroma program at UC San Diego Health.
Ben completed his residency in neurologic physical therapy at Northern Arizona University and HonorHealth in Scottsdale, Ariz. He earned a doctorate in physical therapy from Loma Linda University in Loma Linda, Calif.
Ben holds a neurology specialist certification (NCS) from the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties. His professional interests include vestibular rehabilitation and teaching.
In his free time, he enjoys watching baseball, hiking and surfing.
UC San Diego Health Links
For more information, see Rehabilitation Services.
- Loma Linda University School of Allied Health Professions, Loma Linda, CA
- Northern Arizona University, Scottsdale, AZ
- American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties: Neurology
Conditions and Treatments
- Rehabilitation for Neurological Conditions
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Acoustic Neuroma