COVID-19 updates, including vaccine information, for our patients and visitors, Learn More
New Patient Registration:
About Jeanine Wagner, MSN, NP-C
Jeanine Wagner, MSN, is a certified nurse practitioner (NP-C) providing primary care at Rancho Family Medical Group. She is a member of the UC San Diego Health Physician Network.
UC San Diego Health Physician Network is an alliance of health care providers based in San Diego, Riverside and Imperial counties. Members of the network collaborate on developing shared systems, infrastructure and quality initiatives to provide high-value health care in the region.
As a family nurse practitioner, Ms. Wagner takes care of the primary care needs of people of all ages.
Ms. Wagner earned her Master of Science in nursing from Franciscan University of Steubenville in Ohio. She completed her bachelor's degree at West Liberty University in W. Va. She is certified by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
For more information visit Rancho Family Medical Group.
- West Liberty University, West Liberty, WV
- Franciscan University of Steubenville, Steubenville, OH
Date Joined Staff
- American Nurses Credentialing Center
Conditions and Treatments
- Primary Care
- Overall Health and Well-Being
- Care of the Family
- Care for All Ages
- This provider is an affiliate of the UC San Diego Health Physician Network but is not employed by UC San Diego Health.