Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for UC San Diego Health patients and visitors. Learn More.
- RehabilitationPhysical Therapy
New Patient Registration:
About Raphael Dolojan, DPT, OCS
Raphael Dolojan, DPT, is a licensed physical therapist and board-certified orthopedic clinical specialist (OCS). He treats patients with varying orthopedic, neuromuscular and musculoskeletal conditions to improve their quality of life and return to their hobbies or sports.
Dolojan earned his doctoral degree in physical therapy from University of Saint Augustine for Health Sciences and his bachelor's degree in kinesiology at California State University at San Marcos.
In his free time, he enjoys going to the beach, taking leisurely hikes and stand-up paddleboarding.
UC San Diego Health Links
For more information, see Rehabilitation Services.
- University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences, San Marcos, CA
- California State University San Marcos, San Marcos, CA
Conditions and Treatments
- Orthopedic Injuries and Conditions
- Neuromuscular Disorders
- Musculoskeletal Conditions
- Musculoskeletal and Joint Pain