COVID-19 updates, including vaccine information, for our patients and visitors, Learn More
- RehabilitationPhysical Therapy
About Susan Rocha, DPT, COMT
Susan Rocha, DPT, is a licensed and registered physical therapist and a certified orthopedic manual therapist (COMT). She has been practicing for over 20 years and has expertise in treating orthopedic conditions such as shoulder, ankle, back and neck injuries. Her special interest is in pain management.
Rocha's treatment philosophy is treating patients as a whole, addressing issues concerning the joints/musculoskeletal system but also considering one's ability to manage stress and pain in relation to their condition.
Rocha earned her doctorate in physical therapy from College of St. Scholastica in Duluth, Minn. She completed her bachelor's degree in physical therapy at University of the Philippines.
She enjoys traveling, photography and spending time and going on road trips with her dogs Benny and Molly.
UC San Diego Health Links
For more information, see Rehabilitation Services.
- University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences, San Marcos, CA
- University of the Philippines, Quezon City, Phillipines
Conditions and Treatments
- Hand Therapy
- Upper Extremity (Shoulder)
- Hand and Wrist Conditions and Injuries
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Pain Management
- Muscle and Joint Injuries
- Musculoskeletal and Joint Pain