For more information on our recent data notice, please click here
New Patient Registration:Schedule Online
About Shaunak Rana, MD
Shaunak Rana, MD, is a board-certified physician providing primary care through Perlman Clinic, an independent practice with clinic offices throughout San Diego.
He is a member of the UC San Diego Health Physician Network. UC San Diego Health Physician Network is an alliance of health care providers based in San Diego, Riverside and Imperial counties. Members of the network collaborate on developing shared systems, infrastructure and quality initiatives to provide high-value health care in the region.
As a primary care physician, Dr. Rana provides preventive care and treatment of acute and chronic diseases and injuries for people of all ages.
Dr. Rana completed a fellowship in nephrology from Boston Medical Center and a residency in internal medicine from University of Illinois College of Medicine. He earned his medical degree from Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine in Chicago, Ill.
Dr. Rana is board certified in internal medicine and nephrology.
For more information visit Perlman Clinic.
- Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Chicago, IL
- Boston Medical Center, Boston, MA
Date Joined Staff
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Conditions and Treatments
- Primary Care
- Overall Health and Well-Being
- This provider is an affiliate of the UC San Diego Health Physician Network but is not employed by UC San Diego Health.