About C. Michael Wright, MD
C. Michael Wright, MD, is a board-certified physician providing primary care through Perlman Clinic, an independent practice with clinic offices throughout San Diego.
He is a member of the UC San Diego Health Physician Network. UC San Diego Health Physician Network is an alliance of health care providers based in San Diego, Riverside and Imperial counties. Members of the network collaborate on developing shared systems, infrastructure and quality initiatives to provide high-value health care in the region.
As a primary care physician, Dr. Wright provides preventive care and treatment of acute and chronic diseases and injuries for people of all ages.
Dr. Wright completed his fellowship in cardiovascular disease at UC San Diego School of Medicine and his residency in internal medicine at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, Mo. He earned his medical degree from Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York.
Dr. Wright is board certified in internal medicine and cardiovascular disease.
For more information visit Perlman Clinic.
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY
- Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO
- UC San Diego School of Medicine, San Diego, CA
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease
- This provider is an affiliate of the UC San Diego Health Physician Network but is not employed by UC San Diego Health.